For best results, please ensure that you read this page before booking and taking part in one of our Treatments. This page should answer any questions you may have regarding our sessions, however, if you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Preparing for your Treatment
– Be cosy and comfortable, wearing a dressing gown or leisure wear is ideal
– Jewellery is best removed and placed in a safe place
– Have something light to eat beforehand
– A warm bath/shower or hot tub prior to treatments will warm and relax your muscles
– Painted nails can take at least 2 hours to dry
– Each person having a treatment will need to complete a health & treatment consultation form
– The therapist will need 20/30 mins to make sure your treatment room is set up properly for your pamper session
– You will need to allocate an environment large enough so there is room for a treatment bed and space to work around it
– We play some soothing & relaxing music
– Request your date and time, and which treatment you and your guests require.
– In order to confirm your booking a deposit is requested.
– Payment must be made prior to our arrival by bank transfer, or upon our arrival by cheque or cash.
– Available 7 days a week. Bookings are subject to availability.